Looking for an energizing tea for men? Men need specific nutrition to renew body energies and keep themselves healthy and fit. Stress, sporting challenges, but also the natural process of ageing (and yes, this starts from the age of 25) ensure that a men’s body has special needs to stay healthy.
A balanced lifestyle and a proper diet enable the modern man to remain powerful and mentally strong in the urban jungle. Physical training, sufficient breaks and a good diet are important. Energizing tea for men from PirateTea is composed of the tastes and lifestyles of modern men. And to do so, we use teas and special herbs that have proven their energy-boosting properties for centuries.
Energy tea, Activating tea for men
Energy Tea, Activating Tea for Men, is a special tea that supports male vitality, but also boosts male testosterone levels. Especially sporty men, often resort to too sweet, too wrong sports drinks. These seem to give the body a boost, but in fact, do not help health. This is also true of many types of supplements that are being touted under the current health trend.
Think again! For there is also energy tea, activating tea for men. And do you know… They are just as trendy, but a lot healthier. Because why turn to expensive products of dubious origin when you can make the real stuff fresh every day? Pirate Tea is energy tea, activating tea for men with a good taste and without excess: it contains what your body needs to recover and stay vital, so you feel good. With nothing but gifts from Mother Nature and natural water.
The tradition of energy tea and activating tea for men
Throughout the centuries, men from different cultures have brewed special teas for men. I discovered the incredible effect of tea and herbs during my own international journey of discovery into the benefits of herbal teas. I visited different countries and met men from different cultures. While doing so, I discovered the great benefits of herbal teas, whose blends are specially tailored to the needs of the male body. My search for energy teas, activating teas for men, was the beginning of Pirate Tea.
Fair enough: many herbs I discovered are great for making energy tea. But not all of them taste good. That is why I took great care in putting together the tea blends of Pirate Tea. I wanted energy teas for men that not only boost testosterone and vitality but also taste good. Do you want to know if my mission has succeeded? Then try Pirate Tea Energy Tea, Activating tea for men, for yourself. We’re sure that once you have experienced the taste and feel of Pirate Tea, you will not regret it!Let me taste
Ingredients of Tea energy tea
Now that you know what energy tea and our energetic tea for men have in it for you, you might want to know what makes Pirate Tea for men so powerful. Meet the 22 key players in the team that contributes to your health and strength.
- Tribulus terrestirtis. Tribulus terrestris is widely used as boosting the testosterone to natural levels. It improves libido in women and men.Tribulus terrestris promotes the production of gains in strength and lean muscle mass.
- Ironwort (sideritis) aka Mursalski chai. Sideritis, also known as Ironwort and Mursalski chai is a genus of flowering plants well known for their use as herbal medicine commonly as a herbal tea. Health benefits, according to the latest scientific research, include improved digestion, immune system support, and enhanced sexual vitality.
- Yerba mate (illex paraguariensis). Yerba suppresses appetite and burns fat. It has very moderate amounts of caffeine, which can make it an alternative to coffee giving you the focus and mental clarity during exercise or highly demanding tasks.
- Catuaba. A natural remedy derived from the bark of trees found in the Brazilian rainforest. It is used to cure anxiety, depression and lack of energy and focus.
- Damiana (Turnera Diffusa). An adaptogen, which means that it helps your body adjust to physical, biological, and chemical stress.
- Gingko Biloba. Research shows the positive effects of Gingko on memory, stress relief and visual acuity.
- Ginger. Can reduce nausea very effectively and ease digestion also in larger quantities taken daily it can increase testosterone.
- Goji Berry (Lycium barabarum). Goji can help us feel calm, improve athletic performance, and boost our immune system.
- Mace (Myristica). Relieves pain and improves digestion and strengthens cognitive function.
- Oolong tea (Camelia Sinensis). In addition to its caffeine content, oolong tea contains vitamins, minerals, and beneficial tea polyphenol antioxidants. It supports heart, brain, bone, and dental health.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis). Has a very positive effect on digestion and bone health.
- Lapacho (Handroanthus impetiginous). Treats a number of infections, fever and stomach issues.
- Guarana (Paullina cupana). Helps you to stay focused during a learning or writing process and its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
- Golden root (Rhodiola rosea). Reducing fatigue and exhaustion in prolonged stressful activities and increasing serotonin).
- Cacao Beans. The consumption of cocoa can provide cardiovascular and cognitive benefits through improved blood flow and antioxidant effects.
- Ashwagandha. Can modestly enhance athletic performance, improve glucose metabolism, and increase testosterone levels.
- Rose petals from Rosa Damascena. High in Antioxidants. High in Vitamin C.
- Unprocessed stevia. Natural sweetener.
- Natural Flavoring Orange. We added natural flavours from pressed orange peels to enhance and inherent the flavour.
- Orange peels. Pirate tea uses high-quality orange peels from the tropical region Bandar Seri Begawan city (Malay Arpichelago).
- Peppermint (Mentha).
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) increase physical performance and is a great addition to your diet for overall quality of life.